Sunday, May 20, 2007

when i am weak, then He is strong

Hmmm...tonight was interesting... :)

There are so many amazing things going on in my life now...I don't even really know where to start. I wake up every day feeling so blessed by God for everything and everyone in my life. Being out of school has been wonderful especially looking back now and realizing how faithful God was to me throughout my first year at ASU.

I am so excited because Summer Camp '07 is coming up in about two weeks. I am really getting to know some of my new freshman well and I love them very much and look forward to getting to know them even better at camp! I am really praying that God would do big things in my group and that we would become much closer with each other and with God.

It strikes me as funny because every time I grow closer to God, I see my inadequacy and my inability to do anything without Christ! I am really praying that at camp God would work in my heart to truly show me the magnificence of His grace and the complete utter wretch that I am. I am so grateful that Christ saved me....where would I be without Him? (that question makes me shudder so I would prefer not to answer it presently...)

Anyways, that's it for now...currently I'm just reveling in God's goodness! Until Summer Camp '07!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that tonight was very interesting... I made a decision tonight that I'm going to need your prayer w/.. But you already know about that. I hope that tonight was "interesting" in a good way! <3