Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Freedom

After a long, grueling, difficult, last semester of my junior year at ASU...I am done! I remember thinking just a couple weeks ago..."don't talk about finals, I don't want to think about how close they are...yikes!!!" and now they are finally over. Praise the Lord...He is always faithful! He got me through..even yesterday I didn't know how I was going to get through the day, but here I am...alive and well! I now have a 3 month break which will be amazing...just not much of a break...

This summer will consist of a moving into rental home in Tempe across the street from ASU to do ministry by June 1st, going to 2 continents I have never been to for 5 weeks and much much more including hanging with friends, just chillin', sharing the gospel, and many fun adventures!

By the way, we need lots of help moving so if anyone is interested in helping, let me know cause we'll definitely have things you could do to help! And...to all of you who haven't finished your finals yet...the end is near; don't give up and FINISH STRONG!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Amy - congrats on being done for the semester. Only 1 more year...YEA! If you need help moving just let me know the date that you guys are planning on.

Brent Klontz said...

Way to go dear sis. I'm proud of you and Hannah and really can't even believe the immense accomplishments you are achieving. May God bless your ministries this summer. I will pray for you guys.