Thursday, October 13, 2011

what's the point of even having a title?

I have now been with Starbucks for a year and half and have decided it's time to throw a little curveball in my life. I just got a job working at a non-profit organization in the valley which I am very excited to start (on MONDAY!).

In other news, I have now been married for almost 4 months which has been the greatest adventure of my life so far. I love it, but I particularly love just getting to be with my best friend all the time. God has sincerely blessed me with a husband who is in so many ways, my polar opposite which is a huge blessing in disguise, because he rounds me out in so many ways.



Anywho, I've been doing a lot of D.I.Y. projects, so I figure I might start using my blog to document the crazy (or not so crazy) projects I take on. I guess we'll see if I get around to it. But, enough of that, I am going out of town for the day and a lovely Northern Arizona breeze is calling me at the moment, so with that being said, goodbye world.

No comments: