Monday, October 04, 2010

there is no point to this post.

It's hard to keep everyone updated on life... newest piece of information for the world to know is that...(drumroll)...I'm engaged! While working as a shift supervisor for your friendly neighborhood/international coffee company, I am simultaneously planning a wedding. I know, I'm crazy.

As hard as I try to remember to blog, somehow the business of life always gets in the way. Besides, I feel like I'm always trying to keep track of whether blogging is currently trendy or not. :) I've decided that it currently is...but give it a couple months and then we will reassess where it's at.

Sometimes when life makes you go insane, you begin to think what it would have been like to be a monk somewhere off in some far away monastery that spent their existence in solitude. What the heck would THAT be like?? But to be honest, I don't think life was meant to be spent like that....wouldn't that just suck all the joy out of living? I don't know, it beats me, 1) because I've never tried it and 2) because I don't plan to.

Hopefully I'll post on this before June 24, 2011. If not, I'll have to go to all that hassle changing my name over and stuff. (which will be totally and completely worth it)

And there is none, is the answer to all of you asking the question as to whether or not there was really a legitimate point for posting this blog. I'm not a writer, y'all. I type what I think. the end.

No comments: