Thursday, February 23, 2006

Great Friends

Ok, I really had to update this blog because one of my very best friends just got a blog...Megan Johnson!

I totally just got back from the gym. I AM SO EXHAUSTED! Yep, but it's all good! This is my new phrase that I have picked up from my amazing "sister", Heather Testa. Wow! Lately I have just been realizing how much I appreciate the wonderful friends that God has put in my life! I don't know if all of you will read this, but I am so encouraged by you guys.

Heather, you are an amazing friend. I love the close relationship we have and how we can hold each other accountable with our 'girl issues'. I totally remember meeting you a year and a half ago, but I never dreamed that we would be such awesome friends by now! I love how you spur me on to be more like Christ and to follow His word and...lastly...to guard my heart. Oh, by the way, thanks for teaching me swing dancing! I love it!

Brent, I am constantly encouraged by your love for the Lord. You are such an encouragement to me and, I know, my family. I'm glad we started hanging out more often now. We kind of all got busy and stopped for a period, but we're back in the swing of things. Thanks for being such an awesome friend!

John, well, where to start. I don't think I can say that I've met anyone like you, but...for the month that I've known you well, it has been awesome to hang out with you and get to know you more. I am constantly encouraged by your love for the Lord and your knowledge of Him. I praise God that we met you!

Hannah, thanks so much for always being there for me, even when times get rough. You are such an awesome sister and I love the great relationship we have. Yeah, you are quite unique and eccentric...but you are still very special to me and I thank you for the constant encouragement that you give me and how you spur me on to follow hard after Christ!

Megan, you are such an amazing friend and sister in Christ, and you always point me back to Him. It has been so awesome getting to know you over the past, oh, I don't know 3 years and I am so glad that I can be a part of your life! I love you so much girl, and you know nothing will ever change that! Thanks for helping me through the hard times!

I appreciate you all so much! I praise God that you have all come into my life. There are many more of you that I love and admire so much, but you don't have blogs so you probably wouldn't be able to read this, but you are all so awesome and I am constantly encouraged by the wonderful examples that you are in my life.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Amy I love you so much and don't know what I would do with out you or the family. You have been more then a blessing to me. You are my family and I am thankful for it. Can't wait to see you grow up and always excited to share my "painful" growing moments as well as my joyful ones. Your so fun and I love you a ton. Got to sleep now.

Brent Klontz said...

Hey Amy, Back at you girl. You are a dear friend and an awesome sister! I am grateful for your friendship and the many ways you have spurred me on to love Jesus more. I love your joy for Jesus and your desire to please him. Keep it up, you're encouraging! "Back in the swing of things." That was catchy:)BJK

The Paasch-inator said...

Darlin, you are crazy awesome.
You know I mean it, too.
Yes, we have our moments, but God has blessed with an awesome relationship. I hope it continues to honor Him, and let me just tell you - I LOVE YOU!

~ Um, who do you think???
Yeah, it's the older Paasch,
ME!

Jonathan Roberts said...

Yo!

I'm glad to have met you too, Ms. Paasch.