Sunday, January 01, 2006

Who I am

My name is Amy. I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the one true Savior and reigning King. I believe that He died to save his elect from eternal suffering, apart from God. Jesus is my all in all, He is my everything and without Him...I am nothing. My purpose in life is to make His glory known and to honor and praise and worship Him alone. This makes up me, who I am, and He is who I continually strive to be like. Because of these things, He strengthens me and therefore, even when times get rough and I think I can't go on, I am able to choose joy. I am also so thankful that even when I mess up and I sin, He still loves me and His work in me will not stop until completion. Wow, how awesome is it to know that someone loves you no matter what happens, and that when I leave this earth I will get to spend eternity in heaven with Him...forever. Anyways, in a few words, this is who I am.

3 comments:

Brent Klontz said...

Amy- It is so encouraging to know that we truly are children of the King. I share your joy, in being His and I also look forward to heaven. Thanks for being so bold with who you are. As an example to your boldness and great witness for Christ, I actually just now pulled out that bulletin thing that you made last year in one of your classes at CGCC. I remember you had to print one up and give it to the whole class, and what I was encouraged by is your boldness to just tell the world who you are in Christ. As I looked back at what your epigraph (quotation) was that was meaningful to you, it fits in with this post. You quoted Romans 1:16a, "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. . ." Keep telling people who are, because what you're doing is telling them about Christ!

Jonathan Roberts said...

You have no idea how encouraging it is to hear your passion for our Lord and your thankfulness for what He has done in your life.

I can't stress how refreshing it is to hear how dedicated you are to God and His Kingdom.

I am truly blessed to have met you, Amy Paasch :)

Anonymous said...

awesome!